Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Versatile Blogger


Truthfully, I didn't actually receive this "award" but I still wanna play the game and pass it on to my friends. This is the Versatile Blogger Award. There are rules that come with receiving this award that you follow and then you pass on the award to other bloggers you like and/or think are versatile. Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who gave you this award. In my case, I will send you here to a blog that I enjoy reading.
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know they have received the award.
So, 7 random facts about me.
1. I don't have a favorite food. I like food so much that I just can't pick one, or two, or three, or ten. I just can't decide! Actually I'm pretty indecisive with most things.
2. I love to travel, over the past few years I have been to Mexico, Jamaica, Bahamas, New Orleans, Nashville, Gatlinburg, Florida, Key West, and Memphis. My heart belongs to New Orleans though Jamaica is a very, very close runner up.
3. I have a love/hate relationship with running. I run for an hour at least 4 times a week and sometimes hate to start but always feel great once I've finished.
4. I chew my nails and don't think I'll ever be able to stop. It's mostly when I'm bored.
5. I am super sensitive about offending people. I always doubt myself and worry that if I say something it may offend or hurt someone else's feelings. I will re-read emails tons of times and sometimes call others for reassurance that it sounds okay-and this is something as insignificant as an email inviting people to dinner.
6. I wish I had a more southern accent. Stupid, I know.
7. I have in the past few years a secret desire to be a police officer/detective but know I'm a wuss and would be scared on the job. Plus, those hours are terrible. (and the uniforms!)
Okay, so the people I am sending this to are:

No comments:

Post a Comment