Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nick + Megan Wedding

This past Thursday we headed to St. Petersburg, Florida to attend my brother in law, Nick's wedding. Unfortunately, the weather turned out to be very cold and windy, but we made the best of it and had a blast. The wedding was beautiful and we had so much fun hanging out with family and friends. Congrats to Nick and Megan! Here are some pics from the weekend:


First dance
All of my besties from left to right: Maria, Phoenix, Amanda, Mere, Angela, and myself
Matt and I by the sunset


The amazing resort the wedding was at, the Don Cesar


Bride to be and her father before the wedding


Megan and I the night before the wedding


At rehearsal dinner, which was fantastic! It was at this restaurant called Patrick's-a must go to when in St. Pete!
Megan and her mother


Mere and I


The first day we were there it rained all day. The rain stopped briefly and this is us on the beach

















No comments:

Post a Comment