Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am so Thankful for...

1. My husband-I always hear people talking about how hard marriage is and I always think to myself I must be missing something (or not!). I have the.best.huband.ever. Seriously, I feel like we get better and better all the time. He makes me laugh, is supportive, thoughtful, caring, oh yeah, and HOT!! ;) I am blessed to be his wife.

2. My family-I was sooo blessed to have been given the best and most supportive family ever. Every single member of my family is amazing and I know I can turn to them if I need to. I have also been blessed to have amazing in-laws as well and couldn't of picked em' even better!

2. My friends-I have so many great friends that I don't even know where to start. We have this amazing little group of friends-it's so perfect. The boys are all best buddies and the girls are all best friends. We love our girls night and thanks to the #1 on my list, I am always able to go out with the girls. But not just with my friends here, I have some awesome friends who live out of state and I know I can just pick up the phone to have their support and friendship.

3. My job-I have not only a pretty good paying job, but a pretty great boss, pretty great hours, and a pretty fun workday. I get to hang out with kids all day watching movies, playing games, coloring, and talking. I truly feel that I make a difference in others' lives and for that I am thankful. I also have some really fun, laid-back, and supportive co-workers also!

4. My new car-As you may have noticed I recently got a new car and LOVE it. Although it sucked to get it (car accident), I am really enjoying driving my new car.

5. My house-Which is perfect, I love it because it's small, cozy, and affordable. I want to live there as long as we possibly can.

6. My health-Gotta be thankful for being healthy at a time when there are millions of others who are not. If I ever start to complain about anything minor, I need to remind myself how much worse it could be. I try to take care of myself with the choices I make when eating and by trying to stay physically active and fit because I don't want my health to turn bad.

These are just a few of the hundreds of things I am thankful for. Every day I realize how blessed I am and thank God for what he has done for me in my life. That is not something I take for granted! I hope you all realize how blessed you are and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment