1. Since Baylor has been born, I have not sorted my clothes before I wash them. Don't talk about my dingy whites behind my back please.
2. Speaking of laundry, Matt and I have always done the 'roomate method' which is amazing. It means I do my own and he does his own. Yeah, I'm that great of a wife.
3. I have a static station programmed in my car. And sometimes I jam to static out loud. It is one of the few things that will calm Baylor down when he is upset in the car.
4. I chew my nails when I am bored. Which may be what you are right now.
5. I feel guilty when I don't blog often. Because I know ya'll on are the edge of your seats waiting for my life changing posts. But seriously, I do feel bad when I don't blog often.
6. I sound like a weirdo when I am out in public with Baylor and it is just the 2 of us. I will talk to him about everything. Like "ohhh look at the fruit. I should get some bananas and make banana sandwich's. Mommy loves Banana sandwiches..." Yeah, I am a weirdo.
7. I over analyze punctuation in texts and emails. Someone can write "it's fine." and I think "hmmm she used a period. is she really fine? Is she not fine but saying she is fine? surely she is fine?" Becuase of this over analyzation, I over-use exclamation points so people know I am happy! and cheerful! just in case they may be analyzing my message also.
8. I had a pet Chinchilla growing up.
9. I research everything. Before we go out to eat I will look up the menu and sometimes the calories in each dish. If I go on a trip I check trip advisor for places to go and reviews. I google books and read people's reviews of it before buying one. I have now started looking at amazon at baby toys before buying. I'm pretty sure this drives Matt crazy.
Collins || 11 months
1 month ago