I can NOT believe how quickly time has flown by since Baylor arrived. My days are brighter, more meaningful, and better than ever. Here is the rundown of our precious boy at 5 months:
- at last weigh in (last week) he weighed 15lbs 5oz! He grew almost 2 pounds this past month!
- he is now wearing size 3 diapers
- he is wearing 6 month clothes and a few 9 month outfits
- he LOVES Gracie (our dog) and jumping in his exercauser
- he laughs all the time! He is such a happy baby
- we are still breastfeeding though it has been difficult, as we both have been battling Thrush which is a breastfeeders worst nightmare!
- last week he tried his first food: sweet potatoes. He did not like them and the look on his face was priceless!
- he is a wiggle worm. He rolls anytime you put him on his tummy but still hasn't rolled from back to tummy.
- he is sitting up on his own for short periods of time!
- he now sleeps in his own room in his crib. He had some trouble at first but is hopefully* adjusting now.
- he changes every single day! I hate missing a moment without him.
Collins' 1st birthday party
7 months ago