Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm Baaack

So I apologize for falling off the being a good blogger wagon and would like to *hope* that I am going to be posting more regularly! I have now uploaded an app on my phone to blog from which helps make it a lot easier for me to blog and upload photos!

To begin with, our lives have been busier than ever. To be honest my life revolves around my precious 5 month old, but I have been trying to find balance with everything else. We have been able to get out a lot and do lots of fun stuff. Just this past weekend, a few girls and I went out for dinner and drinks. I even have evidence as you an see below!

We are also going to Atlanta this weekend to visit my family and a couple friends, so I will try to take pics and be a good blogger and will try to blog about it.

Hope everyone is doing great and as always I appreciate your support and kind words that you leave on here!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip!!! Headed to beach...little guy staying with the grands excited and sad!!! Just wait until you pack that car up ...one suitcase for you a d Matt and the entire back filled with baby gear. Holy cow. Have a great trip !

    ReplyDelete