Sunday, October 21, 2012

Our Weekend According to Baylor

 
This weekend was a lot of fun. I got to spend lots of time with mommy and daddy which is my favorite thing to do!
 
Friday mom dressed me in this shirt and I got lots of laughs and smiles. I don't know what they were smiling about but I just smile back.  We went to eat at Red Lobster for dinner and the waiter talked to me a lot. He was pretty nice. Once I got my bottle though, I passed out so I missed the second half of dinner.
Saturday mom and dad took me to Carson's mom and dad's house (Jenn and Harper).  Carson wasn't there though so I got to play with all of his toys and even nap in his crib! Wilder came and I got to play with him. He sure is big though, he turns a year old in just a few days!
 
Sunday (today) mom and dad took me to the grocery store. They got me some good food and even let me sit in the cart for a bit. Next time my mom will remember to bring my cart cover since she knows I am big enough to sit up in the cart. 
 
 
After the grocery store daddy left and went to play golf so I played with mommy all day.  I tried bananas for the first time and they were okay. I like squash a whole lot more.  Squash is my favorite. 
 
I took a bunch of naps and even one on mommy.  She loves to cuddle with me.
 
Later I got a bath and got to play some more with my toys.  It was lots of fun, especially when Gracie comes up and tries to lick me. She is funny.
And now it's almost time for bed.  Maybe I'll sleep all night long, or maybe I'll keep mom and dad on their toes and wake them up a few times.

1 comment: