Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Flo-Rida, the state not the rapper.

As previously mentioned, we went to the Destin, Florida this weekend with Matt's family (well some of them).  We had such a great time and the weather was beautiful.  Perfect way to say goodbye to the summer.

 Ladies back away, he's taken!
 We stayed at the Silver Shells Resort and Spa, and it was super nice. I'm surprised they even let me in.
 Of course you gotta take the traditional on-the-balcony-before-going-out pics.


Matt and his dad
 And the only group photo I got
Bob, Debbie, moi, Matt, and Michael

We came down on Friday and left on Monday.  Matt's family had to leave on Sunday so Matt and I got a little alone time. Which means that we went and killed it at putt-putt and at the arcade.  Get your minds out of the gutter people!

It was a great trip, now I just need someone to buy me a beach house and I can make this happen more often.  Any takers?

1 comment:

  1. Jealous - looks so nice! :) glad you guys had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete