Saturday, September 3, 2011

Best Day Ever


Today is going to be an awesome day! First of all, it is my husband's birthday! He is finally 27, which makes it sound much better then when I say I am 28 married to a very young looking 26 year old. So I am grateful for that, but really I am most grateful for him. Matt is such a wonderful man. He is kind, considerate, funny, intelligent, and not to mention very handsome! I thank God for him each day and feel so blessed that he picked me. Happy birthday Matt!

It is not only his birthday, but the first day of Auburn Football! I have been longing for Saturdays of wearing my orange and blue, eating too much tailgate food, and cheering for my Tigers.  Football season is one of my favorite times of the year. There is nothing like being at Auburn tailgating with thousands of other Auburn fans and going to the game, shaker in hand, yelling your heart out for your team. Since we aren't able to go to all the games this year, we will most likely be hosting or going to football parties at friends houses most Saturdays. It s so much fun to catch up with friends while watching football at the same time. I love it!

 Happy Game day to all and War Damn Eagle!


No comments:

Post a Comment