Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Fall is one of my favorite seasons and I love the traditions that go with the season. There is nothing better than cool Fall days with the windows open, the leaves popping with beautiful colors, Fall Festivals, and especially Halloween.

With Halloween comes a few traditions that Matt and I always do. One of those is carving pumpkins. I have loved doing this since I was a young child and it has been fun doing it as an adult with Matt. It is a fun activity we can do while spending time together.  Here are some of our pumpkins from a few past years.
2005-Our first year in Birmingham together

2009
2010

And this year's.....(drum roll please).....





2 comments:

  1. i just found your blog, too cute! i love how you mentioned you have two dogs because my husband and i have two as well. what type of dogs are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am super impressed. I'm not really a Halloween girl, but I love your pumpkin carving!

    ReplyDelete