Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Mattox's Baby Shower

Today I had the honor to help host Angela's baby shower. She is currently 8 weeks away (but hey, who's counting!?) from having her beautiful baby boy, Mattox.  The shower was held at baby daddy (aka her husbands) grandmother's house and in all I think it was a great success. Baby Mattox received lots of cute stuff and they should have everything they need for his arrival. And lots more. Cause thats what you are supposed to do right?! Spoil him rotten!! 


The spread: lots of yummy food

Angela and me-I mean seriously, you can't even tell she is pregnant here!! How cute is she?!

The sign-in table

Mattox's door hanger that Meredith made! It turned out awesome!!!

Of course tons of cute onesies

The happy couple!

Best diaper cake ever thanks to Phoenix who made this!

The hostessess and Ang: Mere, me, Ashley, Angela, Ansley, Teresa, and Christi
Now we just have to anxiously patiently wait for Mattox to come! I can't wait to meet this sweet little guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment