Sunday, April 22, 2012

38

Technically, I am 39 weeks today, but I took this pic yesterday so here is the run down for week 38!
How far along: 38 weeks, 6 days at the time of this pic
Weight Gain: 32lbs....let's hope he arrives ASAP so I don't have to keep adding to this number!
Best moment this week: Date night with the hubs last night, our last one for a long time (most likely)
Food Cravings: this has not changed and I assume will not, sweets!
Movement: Still lots and lots. I have heard that the baby slows down a day or two before birth sometimes, so if that's true he isn't coming any time soon....
Milestones: We are a week away!
What I miss: not having to pee every single second
What I am looking forward to: The time I stand up and my water breaks. Or the contractions are so painful we have to go into the hospital. Yes, I am wishing pain on myself!
Workouts: 4-5 times this week. I have been a walking fool, since I hear it can help move things along.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!! This is getting so exciting. I'm send you happy thoughts and a safe, quick and as painless as possible last week or so.

    ReplyDelete