Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

I just wanted to say a belated Happy Father's Day to anyone who is a Father and especially to my own Dad. I have been very blessed to have a great, funny, caring, and kind man who is my Father. I know if I need anything I can call him and he will do whatever he can to help. He can always entertain me with funny stories or give advice when needed. I wish I could see him more often. Thanks Dad for all that you do and being who you are. You have helped shape me into the person I am today and I am so lucky to have you as my dad. I love and appreciate you!

And also to my Father-in-law, Bob, who has always made me feel so welcome and part of the family. You are a great man who I admire and am so thankful to be able to call you my Father as well. I couldn't have picked a better man to be the father of my husband. I truly believe you have strongly influenced Matt to be the wonderful person he is and I am so grateful for that and for you.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment