Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vacation Pictures

As promised, I have posted some pictures from our cruise. Enjoy!

This is a picture of our group at the restaurant in Jacksonville. Clockwise staring from the top left is Amanda, Matt, me, Angela, Matt B., and Mitch.



Here is a picture of the whole group when we got on the boat on Day 1.

Here is a picture of Matt and I at the Captain's dinner.

The ship looked so beautiful lit up at night.


Matt and I in front of the first bar we went to on the Pub Crawl in Key West.



Amanda and I by the Marina in Key West. One of the bars that we went to on the pub crawl was right by the water. It was probably my favorite bar and I can't remember the name of it!



Here is Angela and I at Cabbage Beach in Nassau, Bahamas.


Matt in front of our boat docked in Nassau.



Last night together, along with a couple from Texas we met (in the blue shirt and black and white dress).










2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had so much fun! I wanna go on a cruise again soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you start a blog? This is great. :)

    ReplyDelete