Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ashley and Austin Wedding

This past Saturday was our good friends Austin and Ashley's wedding. Ashley is the friend who I recently went to the beach with for her bachelorette party. Their wedding was here in Birmingham at Aldridge Botanical Gardens. It was a beautiful wedding, but it was hot!! We didn't let that bother us too much, as you will see. We had a blast and are so excited for Austin and Ashley! Now they are honeymooning in Negril, Jamaica at the same resort Matt and I were married. I'm so jealous!!

Matt and I

Maria and I
Mere and I


With the beautiful Bride


Leaving the reception






1 comment:

  1. Great photos from the wedding, seems like it was quite an enjoyable event. I’m also attending my cousin’s wedding next week, which is at one of the best wedding venues in town. We’ve had so much fun organizing the wedding and we’re definitely looking forward to having an awesome time at the event.

    ReplyDelete