Thursday, June 23, 2011

Please Vote!

So the big news about switching over to Wordpress has got me shakin' in my boots. I have a site and a couple posts actually, but I want to play around with it and make sure I like it before I declare I am no longer in a relationship with Blogger, even though Blogger drives me crazy. Kinda like Brokeback Mountain, I can't quit you, Blogger. The thing is, since I am not comfortable with the set up and how everything works on Wordpress I am not 100% sure I like it better. The truth is, I want to keep you guys on the edge of your seats. Guess you will have to keep coming back to find out the latest news on the big switch. Or not switch.
Okay, so my best friend Mere's sister Lynn (say that three times fast) has come up with this really neat idea called the Pillow Bag. It is a hand made bag that you put your pillow in to travel with. You can get it embroidered and pick your design and fabric. They are custom made! The Pillow Bag is a stylish way to keep your pillow clean and germ-free while traveling.

Lynn along with her friend Chris who started the company have been chosen as one of the top three candidates for Dallas' Market Center's Next Big Thing and she will soon travel to Dallas to the Total Home and Gift Market to showcase The Pillow Bag. The winner will receive a prize package worth over $12,500 along with $2500 cash. 

You can help Lynn and Chris win though! Mere has been borderline harassing me (Just kiddin' Mere!) and our friends to vote for the Pillow Bag on Facebook but you only get one vote! So, I am now attempting to gain help from the (few) blog followers I have! So please, for Mere, Lynn, and Chris VOTE for the Pillow Bag today! Voting ends tomorrow!! You can vote here.  And to learn more about the Pillow Bag, go here

Thankyouverymuch!

1 comment:

  1. That's a good idea! I went camping last year and brilliantly thought that if I took the pillow case off my pillow then I wouldn't have to worry about getting my pillow dirty (I know it makes no sense) so the pillow bag would of worked well for me!

    ReplyDelete