Friday, January 13, 2012

6 months!!


Can you believe 6 months is already here?! I know we can't!
I am just getting more and more excited to meet my little man!

How Far Along: 24 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: ?? haven't weighed myself this week
Sleep: is hit or miss, some nights I sleep great, others....not so much
Best Moment this week: I got to practice being a mommy (or substitute mom) by watching/babysitting Ang's baby Mattox yesterday for a few hours, Matt even came for a bit to help. It was fun and made us more aware of just how busy we will be in a few months when he gets here! But also, completely thrilled we will have our own baby here soon!
Food Cravings: always sweets, always sweets.
Movement: I woke up in the middle of the night a few nights ago to find out he was having a party in my belly at 4am, the craziest feeling was when I felt him move at the same time on BOTH sides of my belly. He is getting big!
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: registering this weekend!
Milestones: We're 6 months in! That's a milestone!
Workouts: I worked out 4 days this week, walking a lot and did my prenatal video several times.

Thank you all soo much for the sweet comments each week. It means so much, and you are completely boosting my ego, I'm not gonna lie. (ha!)

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I feel like time is really flying by!! Can't wait to see the finished nursery, looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic, Jess! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe you're already 6 months in!

    ReplyDelete