Friday, February 17, 2012

29

Pretty please do not zoom in on my pale, larger looking than normal arms. I swear they don't look that big in real life.
How Far Along: 29 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: At the doctor this week they said 20lbs, so I'm going with that...(pretty sure I didn't loose a lb, but I'll take it)
Sleep: God Bless the Snoogle. Still pretty great. Other than the 3-4 trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night
Best Moment this week: Definitely by far having our 4D ultrasound and seeing his precious face! He is so beautiful I can't get over it.
Food Cravings: French fries actually. I've had so much sugar lately I think I'm starting to get sick of it....believe it or not. Although that may be the cinnamon sugar coated pretzel bites I ate a few hours ago speaking...
Movement: lots of rolls, kicks, fingers moving, and hiccups. Little guy seems to get the hiccups a lot, but that's okay because I read somewhere that it helps build their lung strength. Hiccup away, Baylor!
Milestones: Last week of the 20's! Can't believe how close we are!
Workouts: Still 4 per week. I am getting a lot more tired easier though and have to take a few breaks during my walks, but I'm still doing it. Gonna try to keep working out until he comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment