Saturday, March 24, 2012

Baylor's Nursery

We have finally put the finishing touches on the nursery and are now excited to share it all with you all!

Matt worked soo hard on the nursery, from painting the walls, to installing the wainscoting, putting together the glider, and other miscellaneous things. I have done a great job at bossing him around and decorating.  Ha!

So without further ado, here is the Baylor's nursery. 





This wall will have about 3 large framed photos from our newborn session. I didn't want to hang the frames yet because I am not sure which direction the photos we choose will hang.  


The closet

Thanks to pinterest, I was inspired to paint these. I painted the canvases, got large letters from Michael's and painted them brown, and glued them to the canvases once done.
Really still in shock that I painted these myself, but they turned out much better than I had hoped.

The door hanger my friend Mere made us. This will also go on the hospital door when he arrives. So cute!

3 comments:

  1. The nursery turned out perfectly! It's so great how you added some DIY touches to make it all the more homey! I can't believe you're starting to get close to finally meeting the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh, I know I've already seen it a bazillion times, but glad that it is finally done and ready for the big reveal! So cut and everythign turned out so precious! Now all you need is Baylor in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How absolutely adorable. You guys must have worked so hard and must be so pleased with the result. What an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete