Saturday, March 3, 2012

31

I can't believe we are in the single digit countdown!
I'm a little behind (what's new?), so this is really a farewell to week 31, as I turn 32 weeks tomorrow. Oh well.

How Far Along: 31 weeks, 6 days
Weight Gain: 24lbs
Sleep: Still no complaints, getting more tired during the day though. Naps have made a fierce comeback
Best Moment this week: Went to the doctor and was confirmed that he is still doing great, growing perfect! We are measuring right on or about 1 week ahead.
Food Cravings: I am trying to cut out the sweets and eat a little better since the scale keeps going up and up (which is fine I just don't want to go overboard)
Movement: I am starting to feel body parts moving around (like specific limbs). And it is really weird. And I still love it.
Milestones: Matt and I took our Preparing for Parenthood class today and learned all about delivery, post delivery, and newborns. It was very interesting!
What I miss: A cold turkey sandwich from Jimmy Johns.
What I am looking forward to: This upcoming week is Matt's work baby shower and my baby tea. I can't wait to see everyone!
Workouts: I'm back on track this week with a total of 4 workouts.

Other details:
-Baylor is getting so big I am starting to have some major aching almost constantly in my ribs, especially on the left side. I am pretty sure it's all my organs being pushed up as the he gets bigger.
-Still having back pain but the Chiropractor works wonders
-My feet/ankles have begun to swell on several occasions. They look nasty!
-My belly button is holding at even. Still not all the way out, not in either.



1 comment:

  1. Wow the final countdown!!! So excited for you guys. YOu look great. Glad parenting class went well. It will be here before you know it

    ReplyDelete