Thursday, November 3, 2011

Baby Wilder's Here!!

Yesterday afternoon, my best friend Maria and Chad welcomed their sweet baby Wilder into the world. I was super eager to go meet him and got the chance today.  I didn't have my camera, but did have my phone so I took a few pictures...of course my grainy camera phone doesn't do this beautiful baby justice--he really is so precious! I am soo happy for Maria and Chad and know they will be great parents. Congrats you two!
I could eat this baby up!!

Amanda, Maria (and Wilder), and I

The Arrington Family :)

Practicing!

I must admit I was somewhat of a baby hog and didn't want to share and/or put him down. Of course at one point they had to pry my hands off him and I had to leave.  Okay, so maybe it wasn't that serious, but I really didn't want to leave this sweet guy.  Good thing Maria lives near my work and I can get long lunch breaks to visit ;).....


No comments:

Post a Comment