Friday, November 25, 2011

Welcome Baby Mattox

Last Friday morning I woke up to my phone ringing. It was a call I had been anxiously waiting for--my best friend Angela was going into labor!!

That evening, Angela and Matt welcomed Liam Mattox into this world. Matt (my Matt) and I had the privilege to arrive at the hospital early enough to got to meet him for the first time within an hour after his birth.

He was the sweetest thing and both Mattox and mommy were doing great!

A big baby for little Ang!

Matt putting his swaddling skills to use

Matt and Matt: best friends since they were in cribs...hopefully Mattox and Baby Coleman will soon be best friends in cribs!


Okay seriously, who looks this great after just giving birth!?
 Matt and I wanted to let things calm down before we visited again and we got the chance to hang out with them this afternoon. It amazes me how much babies change and grow in just one week! He sure is a cutie though. It seems that they are all adjusting well and doing great. I forgot my camera (I know, what kind of blogger am I?!) but I made Matt take one with his phone. 

This photo doesn't even do this precious guy justice! I must get more ASAP!! 

Congrats again to Matt and Ang on their wonderful new addition. We can't wait to watch him grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment