Monday, December 19, 2011

Catching up in Photos

Like I previously mentioned, we have been really pretty busy lately.
Here are some pics from the past few weeks that I have been too lazy busy to put up.

We visited baby Mattox again and saw Matt and Angela. It's amazing how quickly babies grow and change. I am going to see them this week and am already eager to see how much he has grown since we took these pictures!

Looks pretty comfy
How sweet!
I also mentioned we went to Matt's work Christmas party. This is what we looked like when we went.  It was a little over a week ago. Speaking of growing, I can't believe how quickly my own belly has been growing.




And then we had the family parties this Saturday.
This is Matt's mother's side of the family

And now we have Matt's father's side of the family...which is a bit (a lot) larger!
This is (maybe) half of everyone that was there....we didn't get a group photo because that would be impossible very difficult.

Matt got this playing White Elephant, too bad his little cousin stole it. I really thought it would look good while walking around the streets of New York.

The Coleman men...some handsome guys if I do say so myself

Paw Paw being silly...he got a new hat!

What a cute couple! Oh wait...that's us! ;)
So see, photographic evidence that we really have been busy! It has definitely been fun though. I can't wait to get home to see my family this weekend for Christmas--I haven't been home since October and that was so long ago I could wear my old jeans--I miss them (both my jeans and family, but especially my family). Stay tuned for more updates and pictures as we go this holiday season.
Hope you all are having a wonderful CHRISTmas season!

1 comment: