Friday, December 30, 2011

22 weeks


We just got back from a long trip to Atlanta for Christmas and New York! We had a blast, and don't worry you will be sick of hearing about it, but first I must update you on this week in pregnancy terms, since it will be ending really soon (week 22 that is).

How far along: 22 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: not sure since I've been out of town, therefore couldn't weigh myself. Which honestly may be a good thing after all the food I have eaten this week!
Maternity Clothes: Got a lot of new cute maternity clothes for Christmas! Thanks Santa, aka my mom!
Sleep: I didn't sleep great this week, could be pregnancy related or not being in my own bed related
Best moment this week: Seeing Phantom of the Opera!! And coming home to our house today to find that our parents pitched in together to buy and surprise us with Baylor's crib! It's all set up in his room!!!
Food Cravings: still pretty much want sweets. A lot.
Movement: A lot! And I can't get enough of it!
What I miss: currently, my own bed. But I get to sleep there tonight!
What I am looking forward to: My doctors appointment this week. That's always fun.
Milestones: Getting the nursery started--thanks to the grandparents-to-be!



No comments:

Post a Comment