Friday, December 2, 2011

Week 18


How far along: 18 weeks 5 days
Weight gain: 7lb total
Maternity Clothes: I need more!
Sleep: Sleeping great lately
Best Moment this week: feeling the baby kick now! It's such a neat feeling!
Food Cravings: nothing really comes to mind
Belly Button in or out: I may take this question out-- until it pops out! I have noticed my belly button is getting a little more shallow and shaped differently. weird. But makes sense.
Movement: I'm feeling a kick or two (or three) each day. They come and go so quick! It's the best feeling!
What I miss: Dancing. Which I totally could do now, but I'd like to go out dancing late night with my girlfriends....and that just won't work. ha!
What I am looking forward to: My ultrasound NEXT week!! I am so nervous and excited! Will baby be blue or pink!?!
Milestones: I'm pretty much all in maternity clothes now. And I love that I feel baby kick now. :)

Please pray for us and the baby as we go to the doctor this week--and stay tuned to find out the gender!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear if it's pink or blue! So exciting! I'm thinking blue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear whether it's a girl or boy!!!

    ReplyDelete