Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's A....


 It's a boy!!

We had a wonderful doctors appointment today and got to see our sweet little angel.


I really thought I was having a girl....until I saw his penis sticking straight up in the air! Ha!! No doubt I am having a baby boy!! :)
We were thrilled to see how big he has grown and that he is doing well and is healthy. We were able to see the 4 chambers of the heart, the brain, spine, and all the details of this sweet little guy. He was even sucking his thumb at one point.  My heart has swelled knowing I have a healthy baby boy growing inside of me (still so weird to imagine!).
The doctor said we are measuring right at 19-20 weeks so we are just about halfway there! Our next 2 appointments will be spaced 4 weeks apart and then we will begin to go every 2 weeks and then weekly when we get closer to time.
I am so excited to start planning and picking baby stuff out now knowing that in April we will be meeting our son, who we have decided to name....
Baylor Iverson Coleman

Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers, it means a lot! Please continue to keep Baylor and us in them as we continue in this journey.

6 comments:

  1. SOOOO happy for you and Matt! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So happy and excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Isn't it so exciting and amazing seeing everything when he is still so tiny! That little boy will have your heart...just wait! So happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's great news, loved the humor you included in the post. great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I love the name Baylor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy and can't wait to meet Baylor! Love it!

    ReplyDelete