Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's Gracies birthday but I get the present!

Today is my baby Angel, aka Gracie's birthday! She is 6 years old!! We got her when she was only 6 weeks old and I can not believe how time flies!! We celebrated by going on a run and eating cake. Well, I ate the cake.

Gracie says: "I'm how old?!?!!"
Since it is Gracie's birthday, I decided I should treat myself to a present (or two--stay tuned for present #2). What could it be???
Why, it's new running shoes!! My old Saucony's were beginning to hurt when I hit about mile 5ish so I knew it was getting time to get some new ones. I switched brands and went with the Brooks Adrenaline GTS. I ran in them today and liked them so far. They have much more support than my old Saucony's and I hope they hold up for the longer runs.

Here's what they look like on my feet, cause I know you care....


And here I am modeling them for you, also in a new skirt from Old Navy which I love. It is super cute and fun to run in! (sorry the picture is like 250145 miles away, I had to use the self timer and a shelf). Okay please don't think I'm going crazy Charlie Sheen style.


So Happy Birthday to Gracie!! Anyone else have a birthday coming up that I can celebrate by getting more presents?!


No comments:

Post a Comment