Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'll be your cart girl...

This morning we had an early (noon) wedding which we went to. It was one of Matt's co-workers and it was lovely. Too bad I only took one picture.  Here ya go:
 Yes, my photography skills are remarkable.

After the wedding, which was over pretty early, I thought I would be a good wifey and go with the hubs to the golf course. It was such a beautiful day and I didn't want to be inside, so riding around the golf cart drinking a couple cold ones and reading my nook (book) sounded pretty nice to me. And it was.  

Matt is a huge golfer, so I am pretty used to the golf widow syndrome. Which basically means anytime there is nice weather on the weekend between February-November, he is on the course. I have attempted to play a little myself, but to be honest I am about as good at it as Charles Barkley is.  But I want to get back out and try it again soon.

Matt played today with his dad and two brothers, and I cheered from the cart. Oh wait, your not supposed to yell in Golf?



Attempting to hit the ball. Keep your eye on the ball. Keep your eye on the ball.

Do I look like I know what I am doing. Yeah that's right, I don't.

This guy does though.




Nick, Bob, Matt, and Ryan

Matt teeing off. Go Matt! Oh yeah, that keep quiet thing....

It ended up being a good time, I am glad I came and I am sure that Matt was too, of course. ;)
He did win, maybe I am his good luck charm??

No comments:

Post a Comment