Monday, May 16, 2011

Photographic proof that I did indeed go on a beach trip...

Since I was a slacker and didn't bring my camera to our beach trip, I want to thank my friend Amanda who did.  She posted pictures of the trip and I pulled a Lindsay Lohan and stole them....from her blog. Thanks girl! ;) The pictures are great, but now I miss my tan after seeing them...

Seriously, is that water not amazing?! In Florida too!



Ang, moi, Mere, Amanda, and Maria

Amanda, Ang, Maria, Bethany, Mere, Phoenix, and I

Phoenix and I

Bethany, Amanda, and Mere

The whole group at Red Bar

Amanda and I

Getting ready to go out

Mere, Amanda, and Phoenix

Amanda and I

Bethany, me, and Ang

3 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures! You and all your friends are so pretty! Jealous of your tan :)

    Where in FL did you go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, the beach! I could use some warm weather right now. It's freezing in Oregon!

    ReplyDelete