Friday, April 1, 2011

Chow Down

Last night was our monthly "Chow Down Around Town" where several of our girl friends meet up for dinner and drinks at a different restaurant around Birmingham. We started this because a) we all wanted to try new restaurants that we could not get our significant others to try, and b) we all love girls' night! So, it has worked out perfectly as a way to spend some quality time together and try new places that we wouldn't/haven't of normally tried. Last night was Fuego, a Mexican Cantina style place in the 5 Points area of Southside. We all loved the food and the atmosphere. $1 Tecates anyone??


Bethany and I


A Few of us--I don't have a whole group shot...I know I am a slacker

Merenara, Brandy, Bethany, and I

Mere and I--when we were younger we always got asked if we were sisters....we never saw the resemblance? Maybe just sistas from another mista

Brandy and Mere made it rain with Tecates and Vegas Bombs for everyone. Looks like Brandy was having a little too much fun here with the Vegas Bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment