Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lazy Bums

Whew-wee, we had a wild weekend. Not. I was a recluse all weekend and only left the house twice, once to to the gym and once to go to the grocery store.  At least we had some social interaction by having Mitch and Amanda over Friday night and watched the award winning movie, "My Soul to Take". Honestly, I would pay someone to take my soul before I watch that again. It was pretty awful.

Other than hitting the gym Saturday morning, I did pretty much this all weekend:


 While the dogs did this:
And Matt did this: (sorry, babe)

 I'd say in all it was a pretty successful weekend.

Along with the sad fact that yesterday was not only Monday, I had to go to the dentist. Turns out, quitting sweets for Lent hasn't done me any favors, as I have a cavity! Damn! At least my dental hygienist is nice and tried to make it up to me with tons of freebies:

So, I guess I will wrap it up here-- which is something K-Fed doesn't know how to do, and say I hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Boo for Matt's choice in movies, Yay for being lazy and pj parties, Boo for cavities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scored big on the freebies from the dentist :)

    And I'm super jealous of your laying out! It hasn't been nice enough here.

    And I'm following your blog now too! :)

    ReplyDelete